Ohio Valley University
Ohio Valley University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Vienna, WV. The 2019 average net price at Ohio Valley University is $15,896. Acceptance rate is 34.43%. The school has a total enrollment of 509.
At Ohio Valley University, we seek to transform lives in a Christ-centered academic community that integrates higher learning, biblical faith, and service to God and humanity.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 34.43%
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||$7,980|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,000|
|Average Net Price:||$15,896|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 24%
- Education: 22%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 18%
- Parks, Leisure Studues: 8%
- Engineering Technology: 6%
Ohio Valley University offers 26 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 30%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 27%
- 1st Year Retention: 62%
- Post Graduation Salary: $32,400