Salem University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Salem, WV. The 2019 average net price at Salem University is $17,774. The school has a total enrollment of 990.
The mission of the University is to prepare global citizens with broad knowledge, marketable professional skills, and the ability to make decisions with integrity and an international perspective.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: n/a
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: 20%
- Application Fee: $20
|Room and Board:||$7,480|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,000|
|Average Net Price:||$17,774|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 62%
- Protective Services: 13%
- Computer Science: 10%
- Education: 9%
- Biological, Biomedical Science: 3%
Salem University offers 39 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 22%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 13%
- 1st Year Retention: 48%
- Post Graduation Salary: $28,700