Charter College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Vancouver, WA. The 2019 average net price at Charter College is $29,356. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 2,853.
Charter College strives to be a leader in postsecondary, career-focused education, serving a diverse population in a student centered and collaborative learning environment, while assisting graduate to advance, enrich or change their careers.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||n/a|
|Books and Supplies:||n/a|
|Average Net Price:||$29,356|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 81%
- Mechanic, Repair Technician: 8%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 6%
- Computer Science: 2%
- Vocational Trade Programs: 2%
Charter College offers 29 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 47%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 24%
- 1st Year Retention: 50%
- Post Graduation Salary: $35,700