Eagle Gate College-Murray
Eagle Gate College-Murray is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Murray, UT. The 2019 average net price at Eagle Gate College-Murray is $16,568. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 205.
We are caring professionals who empower individuals to achieve personal success through student-centered, market-driven education.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||$6,489|
|Books and Supplies:||n/a|
|Average Net Price:||$16,568|
Top 4 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 88%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 7%
- Legal Studies: 3%
- Protective Services: 2%
Eagle Gate College-Murray offers 10 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 65%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 40%
- 1st Year Retention: 62%
- Post Graduation Salary: $28,100