Ocean Corporation is a Private, Certificate Only school located in Houston, TX. The 2019 average net price at Ocean Corporation is $25,611. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 136.
The Ocean Corporation trains students to be competent employees for the industry of their choice. Graduates will possess the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain entry-level employment in the industry for which they were trained.
|Education Type:||Certificate Only|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $100
|Room and Board:||n/a|
|Books and Supplies:||$200|
|Average Net Price:||$25,611|
Top 2 Popular Programs
- Engineering Technology: 59%
- Transportation, Materials Moving: 41%
Ocean Corporation offers 2 Total Programs in Certificate Degree Level. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Engineering Technology. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 73%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 79%
- 1st Year Retention: n/a
- Post Graduation Salary: $59,700