Paul Quinn College
Paul Quinn College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Dallas, TX. The 2019 average net price at Paul Quinn College is $12,238. Acceptance rate is 90.09%. The school has a total enrollment of 550.
The mission of the College is to provide a quality, faith-based education that addresses the academic, social and Christian development of students & prepares them to be servant leaders and agents of change in the global marketplace.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 90.09%
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||$6,500|
|Books and Supplies:||$600|
|Average Net Price:||$12,238|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 50%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 29%
- Protective Services: 8%
- Health Professions: 8%
- Philosophy, Religiouis Studies: 3%
Paul Quinn College offers 26 Total Programs in Bachelor's Degree Level. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 19%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 13%
- 1st Year Retention: 62%
- Post Graduation Salary: $29,100