Johnson College is a Private, 2 Years+ school located in Scranton, PA. The 2019 average net price at Johnson College is $17,589. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 428.
Johnson College delivers industry-focused learning in a caring environment designed to develop graduates prepared to enter into and advance in their careers.
|Education Type:||2 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$9,880|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,800|
|Average Net Price:||$17,589|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 30%
- Mechanic, Repair Technician: 22%
- Construction: 17%
- Vocational Trade Programs: 12%
- Engineering Technology: 9%
Johnson College offers 16 Total Programs in Associate's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 64%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 73%
- 1st Year Retention: 68%
- Post Graduation Salary: $40,700