Lancaster Bible College
Lancaster Bible College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Lancaster, PA. The 2019 average net price at Lancaster Bible College is $21,160. Acceptance rate is 63.57%. The school has a total enrollment of 2,122.
Lancaster Bible College exists to educate Christian students to think and live a biblical worldview and to proclaim Christ by serving him in the Church and society.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 63.57%
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$8,750|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,000|
|Average Net Price:||$21,160|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Theology: 55%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 17%
- Education: 8%
- Psychology: 6%
- Public Admin, Social Services: 6%
Lancaster Bible College offers 52 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Theology. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 57%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 73%
- 1st Year Retention: 76%
- Post Graduation Salary: $32,600