Dickinson College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Carlisle, PA. The 2019 average net price at Dickinson College is $33,297. Acceptance rate is 49.14%. The school has a total enrollment of 2,399.
Dickinson College was created explicitly for high purposes- to prepare young people, by means of a useful education in the liberal arts and sciences, for engaged lives of citizenship and leadership in the service of society.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 49.14%
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- International Students: 14%
- Application Fee: $65
|Room and Board:||$13,698|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,210|
|Average Net Price:||$33,297|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Social Sciences: 25%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 11%
- Biological, Biomedical Science: 10%
- Foreign Language, Literature: 8%
- Psychology: 6%
Dickinson College offers 41 Total Programs in Bachelor's Degree Level. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Social Sciences. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 83%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 85%
- 1st Year Retention: 90%
- Post Graduation Salary: $58,100