Randall University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Moore, OK. The 2019 average net price at Randall University is $16,873. Acceptance rate is 50.50%. The school has a total enrollment of 317.
Randall University is a Christian institution of higher education committed to the intellectual, spiritual, social, moral, and physical development of its students. It seeks to prepare students to serve the Lord Jesus Christ, both in the church and in society at large.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 50.50%
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $75
|Room and Board:||$7,704|
|Books and Supplies:||$840|
|Average Net Price:||$16,873|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 61%
- Public Admin, Social Services: 17%
- Psychology: 7%
- Theology: 6%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 6%
Randall University offers 33 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Liberal Arts and Sciences. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 24%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 15%
- 1st Year Retention: 46%
- Post Graduation Salary: $35,900