Oklahoma Christian University
Oklahoma Christian University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Edmond, OK. The 2019 average net price at Oklahoma Christian University is $20,131. Acceptance rate is 64.76%. The school has a total enrollment of 2,228.
Oklahoma Christian University is a higher learning community that transforms lives for Christian faith, scholarship, and service.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 64.76%
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- International Students: < 1%
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$8,190|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,200|
|Average Net Price:||$20,131|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 30%
- Engineering: 25%
- Health Professions: 8%
- Visual and Performing Arts: 6%
- Education: 6%
Oklahoma Christian University offers 103 Total Programs in Bachelor's, Master's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 54%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 50%
- 1st Year Retention: 78%
- Post Graduation Salary: $36,900