Tri-Rivers Career Center
Tri-Rivers Career Center is a Public, Certificate Only school located in Marion, OH. The 2019 average net price at Tri-Rivers Career Center is $14,969. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 207.
Tri-Rivers Career Center mission is to prepare all secondary and adult students to contribute, advance and succeed in the 21st century workforce, to be responsible family and community members and to embrace learning as a life-long process.
|Education Type:||Certificate Only|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $95
|Room and Board:||n/a|
|Books and Supplies:||$2,032|
|Net Price In-District/State:||$14,969|
|Net Price Out-of-State:||n/a|
Top 3 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 86%
- Mechanic, Repair Technician: 9%
- Vocational Trade Programs: 5%
Tri-Rivers Career Center offers 6 Total Programs in Certificate Degree Level. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 75%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 65%
- 1st Year Retention: 69%
- Post Graduation Salary: $34,500