Brevard College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Brevard, NC. The 2019 average net price at Brevard College is $23,102. Acceptance rate is 46.09%. The school has a total enrollment of 702.
Brevard College is committed to an experiential liberal arts education that encourages personal growth and inspires artistic, intellectual, and social action.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 46.09%
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2020
- International Students: < 1%
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||$10,800|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,000|
|Average Net Price:||$23,102|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Parks, Leisure Studues: 20%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 15%
- Protective Services: 12%
- Visual and Performing Arts: 11%
- Interdisciplinary Studies: 8%
Brevard College offers 25 Total Programs in Bachelor's Degree Level. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Parks, Leisure Studues. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 32%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 39%
- 1st Year Retention: 53%
- Post Graduation Salary: $31,000