Marist College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Poughkeepsie, NY. The 2019 average net price at Marist College is $37,421. Acceptance rate is 46.23%. The school has a total enrollment of 6,624.
Marist is dedicated to helping students develop the intellect, character and skills required for enlightened, ethical, and productive lives in the global community of the 21st century.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 46.23%
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2021
- International Students: 3%
- Application Fee: $50
|Room and Board:||$15,550|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,000|
|Average Net Price:||$37,421|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 29%
- Communication: 15%
- Computer Science: 11%
- Psychology: 10%
- Public Admin, Social Services: 6%
Marist College offers 88 Total Programs in Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 84%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 79%
- 1st Year Retention: 89%
- Post Graduation Salary: $55,600