Southeastern Baptist College
Southeastern Baptist College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Laurel, MS. The 2019 average net price at Southeastern Baptist College is $6,396. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 72.
The purpose of Southeastern Baptist College is to glorify God by providing quality post-secondary education from a biblical world view in a Christian atmosphere, thereby developing Christian growth in students and preparing them for service in the Kingdom of God.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$3,000|
|Books and Supplies:||$700|
|Average Net Price:||$6,396|
Top 3 Popular Programs
- Theology: 67%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 17%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 17%
Southeastern Baptist College offers 10 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Theology. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 100%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 13%
- 1st Year Retention: 100%
- Post Graduation Salary: n/a