North Central University
North Central University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Minneapolis, MN. The 2019 average net price at North Central University is $21,598. Acceptance rate is 90.04%. The school has a total enrollment of 1,115.
North Central University is a Christ-centered, Bible-based, Pentecostal school with a commitment to academic excellence that prepares students to fulfill biblical models of leadership and ministry throughout the world.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 90.04%
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$7,400|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,550|
|Average Net Price:||$21,598|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 33%
- Theology: 17%
- Interdisciplinary Studies: 12%
- Education: 11%
- Foreign Language, Literature: 4%
North Central University offers 65 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 40%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 46%
- 1st Year Retention: 73%
- Post Graduation Salary: $34,100