Finlandia University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Hancock, MI. The 2019 average net price at Finlandia University is $23,394. Acceptance rate is 32.03%. The school has a total enrollment of 456.
A learning community dedicated to academic excellence, spiritual growth and service.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 32.03%
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: < 1%
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||$8,800|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,500|
|Average Net Price:||$23,394|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 31%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 21%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 13%
- Visual and Performing Arts: 10%
- Protective Services: 8%
Finlandia University offers 28 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 30%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 30%
- 1st Year Retention: 31%
- Post Graduation Salary: $34,600