American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines
American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines is a Private, 2 Years+ school located in Des Moines, IA. The 2019 average net price at American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines is $11,405. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 22.
To prepare students to become licensed barbers in Iowa and be productive in the workplace.
|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Education Type:||2 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||n/a|
|Books and Supplies:||$2,001|
|Average Net Price:||$11,405|
Top 1 Popular Programs
- Personal/Culinary Services: 100%
American College of Hairstyling-Des Moines offers 1 Total Programs in Certificate Degree Level. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Personal/Culinary Services. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 67%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 76%
- 1st Year Retention: 70%
- Post Graduation Salary: n/a