Lincoln College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Lincoln, IL. The 2019 average net price at Lincoln College is $15,488. Acceptance rate is 79.53%. The school has a total enrollment of 968.
Lincoln College uniquely empowers students to realize their full potential.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 79.53%
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$7,700|
|Books and Supplies:||n/a|
|Average Net Price:||$15,488|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 43%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 28%
- Protective Services: 12%
- Parks, Leisure Studues: 9%
- Health Professions: 7%
Lincoln College offers 13 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 31%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 16%
- 1st Year Retention: 65%
- Post Graduation Salary: $30,600