Hesston College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Hesston, KS. The 2019 average net price at Hesston College is $18,972. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 419.
Hesston College, a college of Mennonite Church USA, educates and nurtures each student within Christ-centered community, integrating thought, life and faith for service to others in the church and the world.
Updated U.S. Gov IPEDS 2018-19
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: 18%
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||$8,800|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,400|
|Average Net Price:||$18,972|
Top 4 Popular Programs
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 50%
- Health Professions: 40%
- Transportation, Materials Moving: 9%
- Education: <1%
Hesston College offers 7 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Liberal Arts and Sciences. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 55%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: n/a
- 1st Year Retention: 94%
- Post Graduation Salary: $38,600