Andrew College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Cuthbert, GA. The 2019 average net price at Andrew College is $23,446. Acceptance rate is 43.09%. The school has a total enrollment of 293.
Andrew College is a small, residential, two-year college related to The United Methodist Church. Its mission is to provide an academically challenging liberal arts curriculum within a nurturing community.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 43.09%
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $20
|Room and Board:||$10,636|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,500|
|Average Net Price:||$23,446|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 55%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 14%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 9%
- Education: 6%
- Social Sciences: 5%
Andrew College offers 33 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 17%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: n/a
- 1st Year Retention: n/a
- Post Graduation Salary: $28,000