Southern Technical College - Orlando
Southern Technical College - Orlando is a Private, 2 Years+ school located in Orlando, FL. The 2019 average net price at Southern Technical College - Orlando is $16,438. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 1,341.
The mission of Southern Technical College is to provide education and training in a variety of medical and technical areas that enables graduates to obtain entry-level employment.
|Education Type:||2 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $0
|Room and Board:||n/a|
|Books and Supplies:||$0|
|Average Net Price:||$16,438|
Top 4 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 53%
- Mechanic, Repair Technician: 34%
- Vocational Trade Programs: 9%
- Engineering: 4%
Southern Technical College - Orlando offers 9 Total Programs in Associate's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 39%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 51%
- 1st Year Retention: 57%
- Post Graduation Salary: n/a