Warner University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Lake Wales, FL. The 2019 average net price at Warner University is $17,744. Acceptance rate is 35.39%. The school has a total enrollment of 1,116.
The mission of Warner University is to graduate individuals who exemplify academic excellence and Christian character, who are prepared to lead and committed to serve.
|Location:||Lake Wales, FL|
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 35.39%
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2021
- International Students: 2%
- Application Fee: $20
|Room and Board:||$8,348|
|Books and Supplies:||$500|
|Average Net Price:||$17,744|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 29%
- Education: 19%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 19%
- Theology: 9%
- Parks, Leisure Studues: 8%
Warner University offers 46 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 40%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 36%
- 1st Year Retention: 57%
- Post Graduation Salary: $38,900