Laurus College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in San Luis Obispo, CA. The 2019 average net price at Laurus College is $12,601. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 926.
The mission of Laurus College is to serve as a quality institution of higher education dedicated to creating a quality experience for all its students by combining career focused programs and the necessary fundamentals of learning that supply the tools needed to succeed in the 21st century.
|Location:||San Luis Obispo, CA|
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $100
|Room and Board:||n/a|
|Books and Supplies:||n/a|
|Average Net Price:||$12,601|
Top 4 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 50%
- Computer Science: 26%
- Business, Management, Marketing: 17%
- Communication Technology: 7%
Laurus College offers 18 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 79%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 83%
- 1st Year Retention: 71%
- Post Graduation Salary: n/a