Chapman University is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Orange, CA. The 2019 average net price at Chapman University is $41,463. Acceptance rate is 53.56%. The school has a total enrollment of 9,608.
To provide personalized education of distinction that leads to inquiring, ethical and productive lives as global citizens.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 53.56%
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- International Students: 5%
- Application Fee: $70
|Room and Board:||$15,828|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,560|
|Average Net Price:||$41,463|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 29%
- Visual and Performing Arts: 20%
- Health Professions: 8%
- Education: 8%
- Communication: 7%
Chapman University offers 96 Total Programs in Bachelor's, Master's, Doctorate, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 79%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 81%
- 1st Year Retention: 91%
- Post Graduation Salary: $52,800