Glendale Career College
Glendale Career College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Glendale, CA. The 2019 average net price at Glendale Career College is $34,110. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 600.
North-West College's Mission is to train students in short-term courses for gainful employment.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $100
|Room and Board:||n/a|
|Books and Supplies:||$2,635|
|Average Net Price:||$34,110|
Top 2 Popular Programs
- Health Professions: 100%
- Business, Management, Marketing: <1%
Glendale Career College offers 9 Total Programs in Associate's, Certificate Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Health Professions. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 66%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 68%
- 1st Year Retention: 71%
- Post Graduation Salary: $31,100