Central Baptist College
Central Baptist College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Conway, AR. The 2019 average net price at Central Baptist College is $16,517. Acceptance rate is 60.74%. The school has a total enrollment of 732.
Central Baptist College is committed to transforming lives through education that integrates Christian faith and academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
- Acceptance Rate: 60.74%
- Application Deadline: August 15, 2021
- International Students: 2%
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$7,500|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,350|
|Average Net Price:||$16,517|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 37%
- Theology: 15%
- Psychology: 15%
- Parks, Leisure Studues: 11%
- Liberal Arts and Sciences: 10%
Central Baptist College offers 47 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 22%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 33%
- 1st Year Retention: 64%
- Post Graduation Salary: $37,600