Talladega College is a Private, 4 Years+ school located in Talladega, AL. The 2019 average net price at Talladega College is $14,754. Acceptance rate is 100.00%. The school has a total enrollment of 1,212.
Talladega College is an institution rich in history whose mission is to equip its graduates for the global community through academic excellence, moral values, community service and professional development. Adopted by the Board of Trustees July 21, 2016.
|Education Type:||4 Years+|
|Acceptance Rate:||Open Enrollment|
- Acceptance Rate: Open Enrollment
- Application Deadline: n/a
- International Students: Unreported
- Application Fee: $25
|Room and Board:||$6,704|
|Books and Supplies:||$1,370|
|Average Net Price:||$14,754|
Top 5 Popular Programs
- Business, Management, Marketing: 35%
- Protective Services: 12%
- Social Sciences: 12%
- Psychology: 10%
- Public Admin, Social Services: 10%
Talladega College offers 34 Total Programs in Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's Degree Levels. The most popular area of study for students are degrees in Business, Management, Marketing. Choose an area to explore below to see detailed degree programs at each degree level.
Explore All Programs
Demographics & Outcomes
- Graduation Rate Within 150% of Time: 50%
- Graduation Rate Within 200% of Time: 38%
- 1st Year Retention: 64%
- Post Graduation Salary: $25,600